White air-dry clay
Blue air-dry clay
Gold paint and small paintbrush
- Start rolling out your white clay over greaseproof paper to make it more malleable.
- Pinch off chunks of blue clay and scatter them across your white clay.
- Fold the clay back on itself a few times and roll out.
- Keep folding and rolling until you are happy with your marble pattern.
- Roll to a 25-50mm thickness and cut out with your cookie cutter.
- Gently rest the circle over your bowl to allow an even drop and leave to dry.
- Once dry paint the rim with gold paint.