Materials for “Ice Dye Cushions” guide
Powdered dye packets, in colours of your choice
Plastic tub, large enough for the oven tray to sit on
Lots of ice!
- Prewash your cushion covers.
- Set your oven rack over the plastic tub and add your cushion covers over the top, scrunching and arranging them however you’d like.
- Cover the cushion covers in ice and sprinkle the powdered dye over the top.
- Allow the ice to completely melt.
- Rinse the cushion covers over cold running water until the water runs clear and then machine wash.