3 pieces of 600mm L x 25mm W dowel
1 x 20L bucket
1 x 10kg bag cement mix
Water (check your cement mix bag to see how much is needed)
- Slowly combine the cement mix with water.
- Slide your dowel in
- Allow 30 hours for the stool to be completely dry.
- Cut the sides of the bucket, stopping before you hit the concrete and carefully slide your stool out.
- Make sure your bucket has high sides so that you can set your legs against it.
- If you want a stool with a thinner top, you can use less cement – approx 5 kg.