Mason jars (with lids)
1kg Soy wax flakes
Pre-wax wicks with tabs
Wooden stick with a hole or a peg (to secure wicks in place)
- Stick your wick on the tab and place in the middle of the mason jar.
- Secure wick in place with a wooden stick or a peg.
- Place some fresh thyme in the bottom of the mason jar, careful not to disturb the wick.
- Heat your wax carefully according to packet instructions.
- Once the wax is at your desired consistency, stir in 2 tbs of citronella oil.
- Add 6-8 drops of peppermint oil, or essential oil of your choice.
- Carefully stir mixture and then pour into the mason jar.
- Allow candle to set for 24 hours.