2 x t-shirts (XL works best)
2 x cushions / stuffing
- Lay the t-shirt on a table, graphic-side up.
- Carefully cut the t-shirt from the neck to the sleeve. Then cut up both side seams of t-shirt so that you’re left with 2 seperate halves of the t-shirt.
- Carefully cut both halves of the t-shirt into a square shape (slightly larger than your cushion). Cut widely around the logo leaving as much fabric around the graphic as you can.
- Make sure both halves are carefully layered on top of each other. Cut strips through both layers of fabric (approximately 5cm long, 1cm apart) along the seam of the entire square of fabric.
- Once all the edges are cut into strips, start tying the strips from the 2 halves together, starting with the corners to make sure edges are snug. Leave one side of the square untied, allowing you to slip the cushion or stuffing inside.
- Tie knots along the final side, closing the pillow case.