500g air hardening clay
A sharp knife
Glass of water
- Divide clay into three portions. Form each portion into a pebble shape.
- Press your thumbs inside the clay to make an indent for the tealight. Take a tealight and press it firmly into your ball of clay. Ensure there is enough room to be able to easily remove or replace tealights once dry.
- Place knife into the glass of water. Carefully slice pieces from the clay, forming flat geometric shapes.
- Once you are happy with the shape smooth down the slices with a cloth. Remove tea light.
- Allow clay to dry overnight or for 12 hours.