6x copper capillary elbows
2x copper capillary tee
2x copper capillary end cap
Drill and bits
Copper paint and small brush (optional)
- To fit a 15 inch laptop, cut your pipe into 2x28cm, 2x31cm and 2×6.5cm pieces.
- To assemble, slide each copper tee over one end of each 28cm piece, with the tee pointing up
- Finish the exposed tee with an end cap, you may need to cut two more small pieces of pipe to help join the two.
- At the other end of the 28cm pieces, attach an elbow pointing down and both of your 6.5cm pieces.
- Attach another elbow at the end of each 6.5cm piece, facing them toward each other, and connect using one 31cm piece.
- Attach your final two elbows at the ends with the tees and connect them with the other 31cm piece.
- Gently pre-drill holes through your elbows and tees using a bit that matches the size of your rivets, and secure using your rivets and gun.
- If desired, paint that top of the rivets copper to match in with the rest of your pipe.